We believe in investing in people. Our Residency program provides students with the opportunity
to learn the wealth management industry from the inside.
An Inside Look at Wealth Management
Students gain a valuable experience in shadowing seasoned partners in their day to day activities while utilizing financial planning knowledge at a fast-growing firm. At the end of the residency, students will have exposure to the following areas:
– Investment Advisory
– Financial Planning
– Client Service
Upon completion of the 9-month program, students will be equipped with the skill set to enter the wealth management industry in one of the areas of expertise mentioned above.
The Wealth Management Residency position typically requires the following qualifications:
– A senior student, graduating in Spring of 2020
– Interested in a career in the independent investment advisory business
– Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Self-confidence and personal integrity
– Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and work unsupervised
– Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality in dealing with client matters
– Self-starter, energetic, assertive
– Ability to work in the United States
To apply for this residency position:
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are selected from our resume review, you will be contacted for a phone interview.